Thank you for your interest in Leaders in Education, Inc., the charter holder for Young Learners School. The school’s area of specialization is Early Childhood Education.
In order to apply for a teaching position with our organization, you must meet one of the following requirements:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree AND
- You are a certified teacher OR
- You are enrolled in an ACP program and have passed the required exams for your certification specialization
Job Application Process
If you meet one of the criteria above, we invite you to follow the application process below.
- Please provide your resume (updated with a cover letter).
- Please be specific on the cover letter when you indicate the type and subject of your certification, e.g. Standard History 8-12, Probationary Mathematics 8-12.
- ACP candidates, indicate:
– the name of the program
– which TExES tests have been successfully completed
- Resumes will ONLY be accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your resume will be reviewed and matched with current openings. If the principal considers you a viable candidate, you will be contacted for an interview.
- If the principal recommends you for employment, you will be asked to complete the Employment Packet.
If you are offered a job opportunity, when you sign your employment agreement, you must provide the following information to complete your application packet:
- Resume (clean copy)
- Original application and criminal background check forms for your personnel file
- Teaching and professional certificates OR Proof of enrollment in an accredited ACP program and applicable test results
- Official copy of college transcripts (translation service copies are accepted)
- Service records from prior schools/districts
- TB test results
If you have any questions about how to complete the forms in the packet, email your questions to email@example.com